OOTD: They can say whatever, I'mma do whatever.


I recently saw a pic of Kim Kardashian wearing a mesh dress and a camo jacket (see the photo here) so I decided to use it as inspiration for today's outfit. I didn't completely copy her style, though. As always I still put my own personal spin on it and made it distinctly me. I think it's good to be inspired by the style of celebrities or other people but I also think it's important that you stay true to yourself. Instead of recreating someone's look from head to toe, try to simply incorporate a few elements from their outfits into your own.

On another note, I never realized before how annoying it is to wait for your hair to grow out. My hair is now at an awkward length (longer than a bob but still not long enough) so lately I've just been putting it up in a semi-ponytail/semi-bun/whatever it is. I'm just waiting for it to become long enough for me to be able to put it up in a nice, sleek ponytail because to be honest, I just can't be bothered to blowdry my hair and style it everyday anymore. I swear, I'm becoming lazier and lazier everyday! If you have any suggestions or tips for me about how to style short-but-semi-long hair, please let me know via the comments section.


Tank Top: CHARLOTTE RUSSE
Mesh Top: FOREVER 21
Jacket: BERSHKA
Pants: BENCH
Shoes: ADIDAS
Bag: MY EVERYDAY FASHION
Choker: MENTAL CLUTTER
Sunglasses: RAY BAN


Last, someone asked me where to get stunning prom and wedding dresses. Now you can see it below.

Prom Dresses 2017

19 comments:

  1. You look so chic and stylish in this outfit ,,,xoxo, Neha

    http://www.theinstylejournal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, your bag and shades! Thanks for dropping by my blog, Kylie! Hopefully i'll be back on track this week and I can finally send you bold apparel stuff i owe you. Hihi! <3

    xo, Alex | Tick... Tock... It's Locked. | @lexidoodledoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this athleisure look! Your shades and top are on point. :)

    Best,
    Christina

    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete
  4. Completamente apaixonada pela bolsa!

    Lindo look ;-)

    Beijos,

    Isa | http://isabellalessa.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rocking this look!!!!

    Federica Di Nardo
    http://federicadinardo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man I love your bag! It's so cool
    Love this look
    xx

    Takeoffs & Landings

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looove this outfit! So cool and stylish, Kylie. Wishing you a lovely start into a new week, girl.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally understand about the hair situation though! Anyway, just do whatever you want as long as ya feel like it <3


    www.thequinoxfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the mesh and camouflage combination - especially the mesh jumper! It reminds me of one I tried on in AllSaints a couple of months ago.. seriously regretting not buying it now haha.

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice | Lancome and Elizabeth Arden Beauty Giveaway! |x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like how you incorpated Kim's look to your style, Kylie, your outfit with mesh blouse is terrific ;)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great styling and I love your glasses!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous look! love your blog!

    ---------------------------

    http://fashionelja.pl

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the entire look. You go girl!
    http://jecellekate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. rocking it!!! love the bag!

    Have a great day!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.