Men's Fashion: More or Less?


Now here's a question for you to ponder over: What sense of fashion would your ideal guy have? As a blogger I appreciate seeing men who wear different types of clothing, be it high-fashion or contemporary or even grunge. However, my personal preference when it comes to guys is when they keep it simple and stick to a t-shirt, shorts, nice kicks, and a watch for accessorizing. 



People say that "less is more" and I believe that is especially true when it comes to men's fashion. Guys who dress in a simpler manner give off a very laidback and comfortable demeanor, don't you think? Sometimes trying too hard can be off-putting, so it's always better to stick with the basics!



7 comments:

  1. Me, I like men who have elegant style, they have wear fewer pieces of clothing too, I like that...

    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree, men's fashion is best when it's simple!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree. I think for men the simpler the look the better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like casual and dapper styles! My husband has a relaxed style but I can appreciate good tailoring too. :)

    T x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to agree with you. Guys in t-shirts, shorts and sneakers looks more attractive! :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA // BORACTIVITIES

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.