OOTD: "Heavy Is The Head That Wears The Crown"


Let me be completely honest with you. My obsession with jogger pants isn't going anywhere. At all. I actually thought that particular trend wouldn't last, but I guess I was wrong. It doesn't help that my style icon, Kylie Jenner, loves wearing joggers pants in her Instagram photos as well. So you see? My addiction to joggers is simply getting stronger. I can't even begin to tell you how many times I've worn these HBA joggers already, but what can I say? They're so loose and comfy! There's nothing wrong with wearing the same piece of clothing many times anyway, as long as you keep pairing it with different things and giving it a fresh take each time you bust it out of your closet.






I'm all about that lowkey and casual look nowadays. My outfit for today isn't actually a paired set, even though it looks like it. I bought the top and the pants separately from two different stores. However, I love the fact that they look like a perfect match when I wear them together. What do you think? Am I channeling my inner Kylie Jenner?






Top: DIVIDED BY H&M
Pants: THE CLIQUE BOUTIQUE
Backpack: JUKAYKAY
Necklace: KHLOE & STELLA





Last, someone asked me where to get stunning prom and wedding dresses. Now you can see it below.

Prom Dresses 2017

7 comments:

  1. You rock those joggers Kylie! You look so good in them! I love how edgy but still chic this outfit is. Kylie Jenner would be so pleased.

    www.annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! I love your outfit and style! you look gorgeous :) Such a great outfit inspiration :)
    xx Jamie| With Love, Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!
    http://jecellekate.blogspot.com/2016/02/wedding-in-love-with-cocomelody.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that bag!! :D always killing it with this black outfits!

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  5. Because they're so comfy. Can't blame you really.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it Kylie! :) so comfy outfit, but chic pa rin!

    xx,
    Jewel
    www.jewelclicks.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.