OOTD: "He Couldn't Put Out The Fire From My Heartbeat"


You don't have to spend a lot of money to look good, and that's something that I always keep telling people. One of my favorite things to do lately is thrift shopping. It requires dedication and patience to sift through the many, many racks of clothing, but there's nothing better than finding great items at such low prices! The oversized jacket I'm wearing today is from a thrift store and it only cost me 50 pesos (a little over one US dollar). Amazing, right?

I'm currently obsessed with everything XL, especially loose pants and baggy jackets with the sleeves rolled up. There's something very appealing and chic with wearing an incredibly comfortable ensemble, don't you think? It's like you ended up looking good without putting much thought and effort into it.








This look is perfect for everyday because it's stylish, simple, and very relaxed. Another current obsession of mine is drawstring bags -- they're versatile and easy to carry around. Try to look for ones that are made with leather because they look appropriate for both casual and dressier looks. I personally get mine only from Cordes & Totes because their bags come in a wide range of leathers and skins. The one I'm wearing here is made with white croc and black leather and it's my favorite bag at the moment.










Jacket: THRIFTED
Tank Top: PEOPLE ARE PEOPLE
Jogger Pants: BENCH
Shoes: ADIDAS
Bag: CORDES & TOTES
Necklace: KHLOE & STELLA
Watch: CHANEL






18 comments:

  1. The jacket looks nice and what a bargain!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this casual outfit! x

    http://danielpoonvignez.blogspot.hk/
    Instagram: danielpoonvignez

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool jacket! britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree with you regarding thrift shopping Kylie! It really feels rewarding. Love how you styled this outfit too.

    www.annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous strips tee and amazing shoes
    I posted a new review, I'd love to know your opinion
    would you like to pass from my blog?
    <<< Pamela Soluri fashion blogger >>>
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also love thrift shopping, we're always bound to see a diamond in the rough! You look gorgeous as always!

    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look super chic and cool from head to toe! The sneakers are adorable!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The whole baggy street look really suits you. I'm not sure I'd be able to pull it off this well!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your idea of buying a load of things in size XL to give them an entirely different, oversized look :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your jacket was a bargain, I love thrift stores too! :) You look great my dear!

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the street sporty vibe to this!

    Happy March
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  12. hahaha I love what you said "It requires dedication"Of course, it takes patience to find the great products! I don't really spend a lot of money on clothes.. well if I find something I love, I will pay but it doesn't have to be expensive obviously :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. love this outfit! your jacket is perfect
    x,Abril
    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
  14. omg! i will totally go for XL too! :) i love this ootd! :)

    xx,
    Jewel
    www.jewelclicks.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the outfit, but more so the words. :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.