OOTD: "You Left In Peace And Left Me In Pieces"


Today's ensemble is as casual as it gets. I went for the classic "lazy day" combo: a top, cardigan, and jeans. Lately I've been obsessed with neon tank tops because they basically do all the work -- I can keep the rest of my outfit simple and still look stylish because of the pop of color.

What about you? What's your go-to piece nowadays?






Top: FUDGE ROCK
Cardigan: FUDGE ROCK
Jeans: FOREVER 21
Sneakers: ALDO
Necklace: POP CULTURE
Bag: $AINT HK






15 comments:

  1. wow great look

    http://carrieslifestyle.com
    Posts online about Rio, Amsterdam, Positano...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That post title <3 So much feels!

    Love the pants, Kylie! And as always, how I wish I could rock loud colors like you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that bag,its sobeautiful
    You look fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look, I love all your shirts. You look beautiful Kylie!

    Happy Holidays!
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  5. This tank top looks great, I love the bold color!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the graphic print on that top!

    Have a great day!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've got a really cute bag! <3

    Have a great day!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great look as always, your clothes are so you!

    Happy Holidays!
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty Kylieee! :) I love the colors of your outfit :)

    xx

    Jewel

    www.jewelclicks.com

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your style is never for free bag and you look stunning. x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.