It's All About The Fringe


Fringe is usually a hit or miss in fashion -- people either love it or hate it. Quite frankly I used to tell myself that the only fringed item I would ever wear is a fringed vest, and even that was still up for debate. However, I've learned that one should "never say never", because now I've fallen in love with the fringed skirt trend.

Granted, we're all aware that trends come and go, but there's something about fringed skirts that make them a must-have staple piece in anyone's wardrobe. They're cool and funky, and they add just the right amount of edginess to spice up any simple look.



There is also quite a range of variety to choose from to suit any person's type of individual style, from leather versions for the cool rocker chick to long fringed maxis for the bohemian soul. No matter what your fashion persona is, there's always room for a fringed skirt or two in your wardrobe.

Personally I would opt for the leather option, but only because my personal style is quite dark and edgy. The best part about fringed skirts is that they are extremely versatile -- I can see myself wearing one to a rock concert, a date, an amusement park, and to outdoor festivals such as Coachella. No wonder they're considered a statement piece!


You can also pair your fringed skirt with virtually anything. A leather fringed skirt paired with a white top and a leather jacket is perfect for those who want to exude a bad girl vibe. On the other hand, you can also pair a fringed maxi skirt with a simple tank top if you're feeling a bit hippie for the day, and just layer on your favorite vest if you want to make your ensemble more interesting. The possibilities are endless and varied! 



5 comments:

  1. I love fringe! I love it on my skirt and top... but not both at the same time tho :D

    STYLE VANITY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been loving fringe lately too and I have to agree with you about leather!

    www.annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love fringing and the bohemian style!

    T xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wasn't really a fan of fringe until recently, but I got a pair of fringed boots and I love them!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really into fringe since the day I knew about it. These skirts are pretty nice :)

    Have a nice day!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.