OOTD: "Put Your Moon In My Sun And Set Me On Fire"


One of the things I love to do when putting together an outfit is mixing high-end with low-end items. Today I'm wearing yet another vintage piece that I found at a thrift store: a long and slightly oversized plaid jacket with a leather collar and funky details at the back, which I purchased at around $2. Another steal! Like I said in my last blog post, I've become somewhat obsessed with exploring different thrift shops and discovering hidden gems. This jacket has a a bit of a grunge vibe, so I decided to keep things sleek and edgy by pairing it with my leatherette leggings and snakeskin sneakers. Just to add a little bit of chic sophistication to the overall ensemble, I chose to wear my new Hermes Birkin yet again.

It's all about mixing and matching. You don't have to be decked out in designer clothes and accessories all the time to look good (not to mention the fact that doing that just makes you seem like a total snob). Try to find the right balance by incorporating different pieces of clothing with different price points. Take this jacket, for example. Would you have known it cost a mere $2 if I hadn't told you? It's all about how you wear it!

















Top: PEOPLE ARE PEOPLE
Jacket: THRIFTED
Leggings: FOREVER 21
Shoes: ALDO
Bag: HERMES
Necklace: FASHION ANTHOLOGY
Watch: CHANEL






25 comments:

  1. I like how you mix and match the colors and texture. Confidence on the choice of styling is what completes an outfit.

    (◕‿◕✿) EmoteraGoddess.com | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow,so stunning
    You look awesome,love that jacket

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a great find for $2! Such a great piece, especially for the coming season! :)

    http://fabulosityfactor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how bold and daring you are. I am abslutely obsessed with that plaid jacket and I can't believe it was only around $2!

    xo, N
    www.natashasolae.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a damn great look

    http://carrieslifestyle.com
    Posts online about Dubai, Amalficoast, South Africa...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely loving this look, Kylie. You look amazing.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look very nice! You can find a lot of clinics providing laser hair removal treatment :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The styling options with this longline shirt must be endless! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your plaids. You look divine as always, and those are really beautiful walls!

    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  10. You certainly have a talent for mixing prints! I love picking up items in thrift shops too, as no one else ever has them :)

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the jacket, how cool! Thrift stores are my favorites, especially for jackets in denim and leather. Great find and awesome post!
    xo Kiki
    http://colormekiki.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this look Kylie, it's so cool! And that bag is <3

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cool bag ;D

    The Cutielicious
    http://www.thecutielicious.com
    Federica

    ReplyDelete
  14. Neat post and really cute!!
    Check out my recent post: Draped
    MyLyfeMyStory

    ReplyDelete
  15. This bag always grabs my attention! So bright and seems to fit everything!
    Looking wonderful sweetie! You rock this longline shirt!

    Tanya
    www.StripesNVibes.com
    BlogLovin

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm definitely with you regarding mixing high and low end items! That way you can have some fun without breaking the bank ;)

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look great and I love the background!

    Corinne
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow such amazing photos and I love the location! Where is this? <3 and of course, the outfit is perfect! Love the colors ;)

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

    ReplyDelete
  19. I always adore your fashion edgy chic style plus your fierce attitude, babe! :)

    everything is perfect!

    xx,
    Jewel
    www.jewelclicks.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a gorgeous outfit - absolutely beautiful! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.