NEW YORK ARMY: Style For Everyone


One of the most crucial accessories that can really make a difference to your outfit is a quality watch. With the right watch on your wrist, you can instantly take the sophistication level of your ensemble up a notch. Ever since I was young, my father has always instilled in me the importance of wearing the perfect timepiece. Yet even though I've grown to love the world-famous brands like Rolex, Patek, and Panerai, I'm not really a snob when it comes to wearing watches. If it looks good, I'll wear it, regardless if it's Swiss-made or non-branded.

Recently I was sent this beautiful timepiece by New York Army, a company that sells fashionable and high-quality watches at very affordable prices. When I opened the black case, I was blown away by the beauty of the watch's design. I personally prefer gold-faced timepieces with black leather straps, so this particular one was perfect for me and my style.





It just goes to show that you do not necessarily have to blow a bundle on expensive accessories just to look good. There are plenty of affordable options out there that look just as stylish as the more well-known brands. Remember, it's all about how you wear it! Even the cheapest things can look classy and expensive when worn properly.











Pullover: FOREVER 21
Leggings: WASTELAND
Shoes: ALDO
Bag: CORDES & TOTES
Watch: NEW YORK ARMY




29 comments:

  1. Oh my! it looks so cool Kylie!!!!! I love how you style it so much too!!!
    ui peg ko shoes mo!!!! super love them!!!!

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cool watch! looks great with your sweater!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear, nice look and amazing watch!!!
    I didn't know this brand before reading your post! Thanks for sharing!
    Chiara
    http://shesinfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pullover and the watch. Goes well together!

    <3 Alex // www.lexidoodledoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be honest and say I pretty much ignore the watch department when it comes to accessorizing. I dislike the feeling of having a band around my wrist (hence why I skip out on arm accessories, bracelets, etc) but I've only come to realize how much a timepiece can bring to an outfit. This Ne York Army one is gorgeous! It's not ultra feminine, nothing dainty, nothing sweet; it's bold and it's chic. I love it!

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the whole edgy-ness to your outfit!! AMAZING <3
    www.glamourbyzee.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow i love it

    http://carrieslifestyle.com
    Posts online about Phuket, Dubai, Beijing...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice blouse :)
    BLOG M&M FASHION BITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/2015/09/50-shades-of-gray-firmoo-giveaway.html
    Maria V.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This watch looks amazing and I love the red lips!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a striking watch - there's so much detail to it, how intricate!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice look dear!!!

    The Cutielicious
    http://www.thecutielicious.com
    Federica

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, those watches are fabulous! You styled them so well!

    Tanya
    www.StripesNVibes.com
    BlogLovin

    ReplyDelete
  13. great colourful look

    http://carrieslifestyle.com
    Posts online about Provence, Phuket, Dubai....

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a beautiful watch :) I adore your whole look- very edgy!

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice watch and fabulous look
    I posted a new OUTFIT, I'd love to know your opinion
    would you like to pass from my blog?
    I wish you an happy day
    a big kiss
    <<< fashion blogger Pamela Soluri >>>

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your shoes, they have great print :) And btw, your new watch looks great with combo with your outfit, dear!

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look so pretty cool, Kylie. love the electric blue pants with the gray top, gorgeous. Beautiful watch.
    hugs
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  18. cool sweater!!
    great looking watch!

    Have a great day!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow that watch is a real treasure! Amazing piece and looks perfect on you!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your watch is so intricate! I like the depth the black crevices give to the face. You're right, it's all about how you wear it, how much it costs is a far second.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Well that watch is just gorgeous!!!

    xx, Janine | A Blissful Blog

    ReplyDelete
  22. love your coloured Pants

    http://carrieslifestyle.com
    Posts online about Rio, Provence, Phuket...

    ReplyDelete
  23. that watch is so beautiful
    you look great too

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love that watch and your pullover <3

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Watches to me are the ultimate accessory of choice. I love this one on you!

    www.annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. a pretty watch is the perfect accessory! Love those snakeskin print sneakers too! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.