TREND ALERT: Bandage Bikinis


While we here in Manila are experiencing some form of bipolar weather with alternating rainy and extremely sunny days, in other parts of the word summer is still in full swing. Today's post is mainly for my international readers because it's all about bikinis, but I'm sure those of you living in the Philippines will still find it useful. After all, with the consistent heat and humidity here in our country, it's never a bad time to go to the beach, right? 

The hot trend when it comes to flaunting your body at the beach is to wear bandage bikinis. This comes to no surprise seeing as this particular style of swimwear is sexy, stylish, and modern. On my hunt for a few bandage bikinis online, I discovered Kiss Miss -- a website that sells a wide range of various bikinis.


From simple monochrome styles to more colorful versions, Kiss Miss has it all. So if you're planning a trip to the beach anytime soon or even if you're just going swimming at a friend's house, be sure to check out their website. You're sure to find a bikini that suits your personal style and body type.

The bondage bikini is a definite head-turner. However, if you're more on the conservative side, fret not! Kiss Miss also sells versions of the trend that aren't quite so revealing.


What are you waiting for? Get your wardrobe beach-ready and check out the wonderful selections at Kiss Miss! The styles I posted here are my personal favorites, but there are more options to explore over at their website, so make sure you check them out.

If you live in the Philippines you can still purchase a few even though technically summer's over. You can still wear them if you're going to a pool party or staying at a nice hotel with a swimming pool. My friends and I are actually going to rent a room at City Of Dreams later this month for a birthday celebration, so I already recommended these bikinis to them.

Happy shopping!

x


3 comments:

  1. Oh meeen, these are so hot! Perfect for my beach trips <3

    xx,
    Jewel
    www.jewelclicks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love this! I wish I could pull off these gorgeous pieces, tho!

    xx www.jhanzey.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to have one but first, let me lose some weight hahahaha

    love them all!

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.