OOTD: "I Say I Won't But You Know That I Will"


It has been raining non-stop lately here in the Philippines, so I chose comfort over everything else today. What better way to remain stylish yet comfortable than to bust out those favorite jogger pants, right? To keep things interesting and slightly edgy, I opted for this mesh shirt and layered it with a black vest and gold chain necklaces. As always, I added a few pops of color with my shoes and purse.

To be honest, this look was actually inspired by EJ Johnson from the reality show Rich Kids of Beverly Hills. I always get inspired by the cast's fashionable outfits and endless array of Hermes Birkin bags. How about you? Do you watch the show? If so, who's your favorite? 








The thing I love about jogger pants is that they're extremely versatile, which is always a plus in my book. You can pair them with a casual shirt and sneakers on those days when you're too lazy to dress up, or you can pair them with a mesh top like I did and instantly go from casual to edgy. You can even wear your favorite blazer on top and go for a sophisticated look! The options are endless, so if you haven't yet, try to invest in a pair of great jogger pants. You'll find some use for them sooner or later.






Mesh Shirt: I.CANDY
Vest: PLATINUM
Jogger Pants: FUDGE ROCK
Shoes: FOLLIE
Necklace: FUDGE ROCK
Bag: HERMES





25 comments:

  1. Wow, I love the match beetwen shoes and bag. This outfit is so so rock. ciao gloria

    Gloriadressup

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving those leopard print pants! cool look!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your look, dear, especially I really like your mesh shirt :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this gorgeous stylish OOTD, Kylie. It's perfect. Love how the color of the shoes match with the Hermes bag. Gorgeous. That's another fantastic backdrop, btw. Happy new week, girl.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your matching game is always on top! Lovely look!

    Tanya
    www.StripesNVibes.com
    BlogLovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow - I am in love with your handbag! It's so beautiful! :)

    Layla xx

    http://www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. GIVE ME THAT BAG! It's beautiful.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning,you look so lovely
    great pairing,the accessories are on top too
    That chain and the handbag are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a stylish outfit!

    http://www.fashionpumpkin.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You always style mesh so perfectly :) This bright coloured handbag finishes off the look wonderfully too

    Rachel xx

    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've heard of that reality show "Rich Kids of Beverly Hills" they said it was inspired from rich kids of instagram. But I never watched reality shows nowadays although I've seen the ig account :D

    Anyway, cool and edgy outfit as always :)

    Check out my new blog: MONDAY PROJECTS :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look amazing dear! Love those pants

    Please click on the link on my post
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/08/boho-with-shein.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that cool mesh shirt! Looks awesome with those accessories, very edgy look. Great post!
    xo Kiki
    http://colormekiki.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great pops of color in this almost all black ensemble! Love your bag too! :)

    GIRL ABOUT TOWN blog
    Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  15. cool colours for that bag! :D

    Have a great day!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  16. I haven't seen this show before but how awesome are those joggers!?

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  17. The mesh shirt by I.Candy is so unique, I remember looking for a top like that about a year ago and never found one - I love this one!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this edgy look on you and those pops of color elevate it to a whole new level!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  19. Loving this edgy look so much!!! Come join the giveaway on my blog:
    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/2015/08/banggood-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. so cool pants!
    I posted a new OUTFIT, I'd love to know your opinion
    would you like to pass from my blog?
    I wish you an happy day
    a big kiss
    <<< fashion blogger Pamela Soluri >>>

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.