OOTD: "All We Have Is Time, But My Heart Is Going Numb"


If you've been following my blog for a while now, then you're probably aware of my affinity for anything mesh. Today I'm wearing yet another mesh piece -- a black vest with leather details. Normally I'd go for an edgier look when I'm wearing something mesh and leather, but just to change things up a bit I decided to go for a chic and elegant vibe instead.






Would you believe that I actually bought this vest for a mere 80 pesos ($1.70)? I purchased it at a thrift store downtown, To be honest, I'm starting to appreciate thrift stores now. Sure, it requires a little patience, but if you just take your time and browse through all of the racks, you're sure to find several items that are incredibly chic! The best part? It's probably not going to cost you much, which means more value for your money.

I'm actually thinking of creating a series here on my blog dedicated solely to finding hole-in-the-wall thrift stores around the city that horde a number of hidden treasures. What do you think?










Top: CHARLOTTE RUSSE
Vest: THRIFTED
Pants: MANGO
Shoes: SPERRY
Bag: HERMES
Necklace: PINK TEQUILA








27 comments:

  1. Love your casual outfit

    New post
    http://thefashiondance.blogspot.it/2015/08/white-on-white-look.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally in love with every single piece of your fabulous outfit, Kylie! Stunning! The backdrop is gorgeous, btw. Happy Friday, doll.
    hugs
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chic bag :)
    BLOG M&M FASHION BITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/2015/08/lost-in-woods.html
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a huge fan of thrift stores and as a newcomer here in Manila, I'd love to find the best ones in town! I'd gladly read that post Kylie.

    www.annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The vest adds a perfect edgy but elegant touch to this outfit, love it!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cute mesh vest! love your bright red bag too. Have a lovely weekend! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh very beautiful outfit
    Really cute bag
    xx

    www.sakurako.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so lovely,great pairing
    Love that handbag

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool outfit and I love your Hermés bag!

    Avanti
    xxx
    Avantigarde.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so pretty! who took your photos? love it.
    The outfit is amazing too!
    http://jecellekate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the red tote and casual white trousers!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looking super cute! You got a very good deal for your vest!

    Agnes x

    http://www.blvckbee.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. always so fashionable!!! love the top!

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  14. The camo top, vest, and your necklace are a perfect mix of masculine and feminine. I love your makeup, you look gorgeous!

    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like mesh vest, it's unique, Kylie!

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a steal that best was! You always accessorise so well!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. A really cool look, nicely styled X

    http://www.leopardandspice.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would love to read on thrift store posts!
    This vest is such a unique piece I can't believe it was so cheap, real treasure!

    Tanya
    www.StripesNVibes.com
    BlogLovin

    ReplyDelete
  19. i love this cut out west
    I posted a new OUTFIT, I'd love to know your opinion
    would you like to pass from my blog?
    I wish you an happy day
    a big kiss
    <<< fashion blogger Pamela Soluri >>>

    ReplyDelete
  20. such a lovely outfit! i like your pants.

    xoxo Eva | www.becausepassion.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a cute look :) You always nail the sports luxe vibe'

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful outfit and that handbag is just gorgeous - love the size and look of it! It's perfect for everyday and for keeping your essentials with you! :)

    Layla xx

    http://www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.