OOTD: "We're Going All The Way This Time"




Sleek, edgy, and chic is the look I was going for today. People here in the Philippines often find it strange when they see someone wearing anything leather. I can't say I blame them, though -- the weather here is unbearably hot most of the time. However, I find it acceptable to wear leather if you're going to be spending the whole day in a cool, air-conditioned place. Since I spent the day at the mall, I figured it was okay to bust out my favorite jacket with the leather details. It wasn't a full-on leather jacket, though, so I wasn't uncomfortable at all.

I chose to stick to an all-black theme to keep things sleek and minimalist. To be honest, I never imagined myself wearing a drawstring bag before simply because it's not really my style, but when I found this full-leather version I immediately fell in love with it. You can buy yours on Instagram at @cordestotesph!











Shirt: TEN & CO.
Blazer: SEVEN CONFESSIONS
Leggings: FOREVER 21
Shoes: SPERRY
Bag: CORDES & TOTES
Necklace: FASHION ANTHOLOGY



26 comments:

  1. Love this look, very chic!!
    Have a lovely day :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose’s Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the chic all black look with print sneakers.

    http://thinkworkandgo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the post! All black looks so edgy X

    http://www.leopardandspice.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. No te conocia, pero acabo de ver varios looks tuyos y woow! vaya estilazo :)

    B. http://www.StephanieBelles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's just something so edgy about an all black outfit. I really like this waterfall jacket!

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kylie I love this leathery black look, it's stunning and really lets the textures do all the talking :)

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. how do you spell Kylie?
    E D G Y !
    breathtaking as always.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this look, and your jacket is insanely cool ;)

    Wow, beautiful. Europe is splendid. Great photographs ;)

    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this look, and your jacket is insanely cool ;)

    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  10. This waterfall jacket really suits you and I love seeing you in all-dark-coloured outfits, they look fantastic on you :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think in Bangkok as well since the weather is too damn hot, so I guess people would it that it is strange to wear leather like "oh isn't she feel hot!?" LOL However, you really look chic in this look!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I do wear leather in the summer, AC is really cold sometimes as you said, but also, some evenings are quite cold. And leather is not as warm as wool, which also makes it the perfect life-saver for these times.

    Natalia | Lindifique

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look so cool! I love that jacket!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. love how you layered your jackets! very cool style!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ciao dear Kylie ;)

    I like this look very much, and the shoes are wonderful!

    Kiss kiss

    Paolo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Digging that sperry shoes tho! :)


    Jhanz | www.jhanzey.net

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your backpack, Kylie :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. So amazing look sweetie
    My sweet Kyle, you've such elegance.
    Kisses
    MaggieD
    Fashion Blog - Maggie Dallospedale Fashion diary

    ReplyDelete
  19. lovely look, very glam
    I posted a new OUTFIT, I'd love to know your opinion
    would you like to pass from my blog?
    <<< fashion blogger Pamela Soluri >>>
    I wish you an happy day
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sleek, glam and stylish! I adore leather--especially black leather. :) T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. SO cool
    http://jecellekate.blogspot.com/2015/08/fashionably-red.html

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.