OOTD: "Versace, Versace"


Remember the Topshop boots that I bought on sale a few blog posts ago? Well, let's just say I went a little crazy during the end-of-season sales because that wasn't the only thing I purchased. Today I'm wearing this pullover that I got during the crazy sale at Forever 21. Their "Buy One Get One" promo was simply too good to pass up! It's always good to take advantage of stores when they are on sale because you really get a lot of value for your money. And isn't the whole point of shopping (or anything in life, really) to obtain a satisfying return on your investments?

One thing I love about this pullover is that the print is very reminiscent of Versace. I feel like with pullovers you shouldn't really make your entire outfit complicated, because it's supposed to look laidback and casual chic. That's why I paired mine with simple black leggings, a black Goyard bag, and gold chains for an extra street vibe. Black and gold was the theme of the day.










Pullover: FOREVER 21
Necklaces: FASHION ANTHOLOGY / FUDGE ROCK
Leggings: FOREVER 21
Shoes: ZALORA
Watch: CHANEL





22 comments:

  1. hello there fabulous!! :D

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah, that top kinda looks like the iconic Versace print. Great find! :)

    STYLE VANITY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cool top indeed! You styled it perfectly! All black is my fave outfit!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a really gorgeous pullover Kylie! I love the print and the way you made it a black ensemble. It made the details pop out even more.

    www.annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The title of this post reminds me of an episode of Kardashians where Scott is screaming 'Versace Versace Versace' while in the Versace mansion. Fab jumper. I love the Versace print X

    http://www.leopardandspice.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. that sweater is so awesome! super cool outfit!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very elegant--as always! I adore Forever 21, too--and, sales. :) T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great finds!

    hope we could be friends in bloglovin' and instagram
    http://carissainez.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish there was a F21 store near me. This jumper is awesome, it does have a Versace vibe.

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your style and love some edginess in it!
    As always - wonderful combo!

    Tanya
    www.StripesNVibes.com
    BlogLovin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kylie you look fabulous. Love how you pulled the look together. That top is everything. Great pics, too.
    hugs
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great look!!! And you are so beautiful and classy!
    Sara
    blueberrystyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. this sweatshirt fantastic
    I posted a new OUTFIT, I'd love to know your opinion
    would you like to pass from my blog?
    <<< fashion blogger Pamela Soluri >>>
    I wish you an happy day
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my... What a great look! Love the sweater 😍 You are so pretty ❤️😘

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look really elegant.

    www.maltacraftsvllage.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. You always get a good bargain pretty! I love this look too :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. You gotta love sales ;) that pullover is fabulous! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. I looooove this look - it's absolutely gorgeous and you look beautiful! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.