OOTD: "Run Through Your Town, I Shut It Down"


Today's OOTD is a personal favorite of mine because it combines elements that reflect the many different sides of my fashion persona: the glamour (with this cool jacket from MD), the street vibe (with this graphic shirt from Rise Of Brutality), the sexiness (with the lace tights), the edginess (with the studded boots), and my penchant to keep in trend by wearing two chain necklaces.

I like it because normally I wear outfits that only reflect a certain mood or one specific aspect of my personality, but today it's a mixture of all things and yet it doesn't look confusing or disconnected -- it all blends together nicely into one look.

My inspiration for this ensemble is CL, the lead singer of 2NE1. When I saw this jacket it instantly reminded me of her and I immediately knew I had to get it.

What do you think of this look?





Shirt: RISE OF BRUTALITY
Jacket: MD
Tights: FOREVER 21
Boots: TERRANOVA
Bag: LOUIS VUITTON
Necklace: FUDGE ROCK
Shorts: FOREVER 21






29 comments:

  1. To be honest, I LOVE it especially the jacket. You know me too well girl, me love jacket like that <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very stylish look with a touch of glam rock, you look wonderful =)

    Fashion and Cookies - fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can totally see the mix of glamour and street vibe! I think you blend it well so beautifully! You look gorgeous! Love your jacket <3

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. That jacket is gorgeous, Kylie. Cool look and pretty as always.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. WoW! Cute look darling! I love the boots so much!!
    Baci,
    Coco et La vie en rose - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look! Love the edgy style and your LV backpack!!!

    ♘ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♘

    ReplyDelete
  7. the boots stunning
    you look fantastic dear
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how your played with so many textures and prints. This look is amazing.

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your jacket! <3 I likkkkeeee!

    ❤, Alex // www.lexidoodledoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the street-style vibe here Kylie! As usual killin' it!

    Flash Tattoo Giveaway!
    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Of course you look amazing Kylie! You're one of the few people who can pull something like this effortlessly.

    www.annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a cool look! You are right it has a mixture of all things! I do love that jacket and lace tights!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cool outfit! I adore your style

    https://voxofvanity.wordpress.com/2015/06/09/baby-roses-crochet-dress-romantic-look/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like your jacket, it reminds me Balenciaga's projects :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful, Kylie! I ADORE those boots!!! T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love how you described each pieces of your clothing. I like the shirt!! :)

    xx,
    Jewel
    www.jewelclicks.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG! How many gorgeous bags do you own?? :)
    Great outfit, sweetie.

    xoxo,
    http://camillajulie.dk/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this outfit, it's got a great edge to it.
    http://www.dianavilic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. That jacket is such an awesome statement piece!

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a bold look, I'm really loving that jacket ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yay! The amazing tights again!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love this look! Very edgy! You're so great! You can pull off any outfit you want to <3

    Have a nice day!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. That jacket is so cool!

    www.opinionslave.com xx

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.