OOTD: CloseUp Forever Summer


Last Saturday I attended one of the most popular music festivals in the country: CloseUp Forever Summer. Since there's only a month or so left of my vacation, this was the perfect venue for me to really feel the summer vibe while enjoying great food and listening to awesome live music. It was an epic night not only because of the amazing Martin Garrix but also because my favorite indie act Angus & Julia Stone also performed some of their best tracks. Their setlist included "For You" which almost made me tear up because it reminded me of the TV show Revenge, which just aired its series finale last week featuring that very same song.

This was actually my first time attending the CloseUp Forever Summer event and because I had such a blast, I will definitely be attending again in the future. Professional cameras weren't allowed inside, though, so I won't be posting any photos of the actual event here on my blog (you can follow me on Instagram though because I posted several photos there). For now I hope I can make up for it with this OOTD blog post featuring the outfit I wore to the event. I had to make sure I was comfortable because when attending EDM raves like these, I don't hold back at all and I end up really dancing the night away (and by dancing I don't mean shouting and waving my hand in the air, although I swear I'm not judging anyone lol).





Shirt: TEN & CO.
Shorts: FOREVER 21
Tights: FOREVER 21
Shoes: SPERRY
Backpack: LOUIS VUITTON
Watch: CHANEL
Bandana: CHICK FLICK
Necklace: CHICK FLICK


33 comments:

  1. such a great look

    Check out my new post on my blog
    http://carrieslifestyle.wordpress.com
    Posts online about many styles, Tahiti, USA, Beijing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking so trendy and flawless in your outfit Kylie!! Perfect for festivals and Close-up's event! Saw your pics in instagram and you are really slaying! So pretty too!!!! Wish they'll host the event here in Cebu too hehehe

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! So cute and so festival ready. Sounds like you had an amazing time! Great post.
    xo Kiki
    https://colormekiki.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweetheart,what amazing style. You look awesome. Lovely necklace.
    Kisses
    Maggie Dallospedale Fashion diary - Fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool t-shirt and tartan shirt
    I wish you an happy start of week darling
    see my new post
    <<< fashion blogger Pamela Soluri >>>
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your outfit sweetie - such a great items combination!
    Great festival look!

    Tanya
    www.stripesnvibes.com
    BlogLovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww so sad I missed this event :( I hope that I can make it next year. Anyways love your outfit tho :)

    http://lovepeaceandshimmer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. your backpack :)
    kisses from dubai ♥
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really cool outfit, Kylie!
    So cool and casual - I love the shirt.

    xoxo,
    http://camillajulie.dk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This look is so beautiful and colourful :) I adore how you've mixed the prints

    Rachel xxx
    www.thedailyluxe.net
    Enter my Redken Diamond Oil International Giveaway Here

    ReplyDelete
  11. YAAY! ganda ng outfit pang party na talaga :D :)

    xx,
    Jewel
    www.jewelclicks.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute look darling!
    You're beautiful!! Love this bandana so much:)

    Baci,
    Coco et La vie en rose - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete
  13. looking flawless as usual x

    Http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE THIS LOOK! everything works together so perfectly well... the necklace, printed tights and shirt.... love it!
    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds like a great concert! And, you looked adorable, Kylie! T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. rad style forever!!! love the mix of patterns!!

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another lovely look Kylie ;)

    Have a wonderful day,kiss

    Paolo

    ReplyDelete
  18. such a perfect festival look! loving the plaid! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  19. The fifth image of you in this post is so stylish and professional in appearance, Kylie! I adore your Louis Vuitton backpack by the way :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMG you were there!! Sayang didn't see you :( but anyway, I love your outfit as always <3

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome look! I love your backpack, to be honest, i need it! Nice style!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. oooh I love your summer OOTD na narak mak mak :) Hope you are doing well hun! BKK is SOOOOO HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This look is so adorable, I especially love the bandana !!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great Summer festival look, love the head scarf, you look as lovely as ever ;)

    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wish i was there! Love the outfit, Kylie! Specially the hairband!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh you were there!
    Comfy outfit for the humid weather. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Never in my life na naka experience ako mag attend ng events like this! Kailan kaya ako makakatry. Hehe. Cebu is currently having the Ipanema Summer Sunscream tonight until dawn! :)

    www.itsjaninella.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. That seems like a fab festival. I love your outfit.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love this look - absolutely gorgeous!!!!! Love your look! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.