DreamFields Music Festival: 50% OFF PROMO!


Who's excited for Dream Fields? Catch Robin Thicke, Tritonal, Urbandub, Pupil, Franco, Rivermaya, KJWAN, Marc Marasigan, Travis Monsod, Ron Poe and many more at Vista Concert Grounds, Evia Vista City, Daang Hari on May 30, 2015 at 2:00pm!
The best part? To reward all the hardworking individuals, Ticketworld and Dream Fields are offering you a 50% OFF DISCOUNT on both GA and VIP tickets starting April 28, 2015. Here's the catch: THEY'RE LIMITED! So make sure you get 'em now before it’s too late! #EscapeToDreamFields
REGULAR TICKET PRICES:

VIP
– P8,500
General Admission – P4,200

Tickets are available at all Ticketworld, Ticketnet and SM Tickets outlets. You can buy tickets online at http://bit.ly/dreamfieldsph. Call 891-9999 for ticket inquiries.

3 comments:

  1. I've seen a lot of buzz going around about the Dreamfields' festival, and I must admit, it sounds tempting! But I really need to save up so I think I'd have to try my luck with contests lol

    www.jhanzey.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I didn't know about this... I must hurry! Thanks for sharing :)

    STYLE VANITY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like so much fun, I love music festivals!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.