Your Blade Might Be Too Sharp


I was invited to attend Victoria Court's Pink Card Launch Party yesterday which was held exclusively for bloggers and media only. I will be blogging about the actual party in my next post, but for now I just wanted to show you the outfit I wore to the event.

It's always important to do your research and find out as much as you can about the company whose event you will be attending. Fortunately, Victoria Court is already well-known here in Manila, and I've always viewed it as a place that exudes mystery, romance and glamour.

Those are the three things I took into consideration when I put together this ensemble. I kept the color palette dark to suit the theme but chose a sequined top and a statement necklace to add a touch of glamour. Since the party was held at 3 in the afternoon, I also opted for casual slip-ons so as not to look too formal.




Top: CHARLOTTE RUSSE
Blazer: WHAT A GIRL WANTS
Jeans: FOREVER 21
Shoes: STEP RITE
Bag: HERMES
Watch: VABENE
Necklace: SOMETHING BORROWED




21 comments:

  1. Great pairing dear
    you look lovely.Love that bag
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you pair your fashion pieces together Kylie! It is perfect for the blogger event you've attended. I also love wearing something that is a mixture of formal and casual. Love how you rock the mixture!!! Excited ako sa post mo for that event! <3

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit choice for the event, and can't wait to read about it soon ja :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful outfit
    Www.mrsnoone.it
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi darling, very beautiful look and look that birkin
    I wish you an happy weekend
    http://tr3ndygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your watch,
    it's so ASTIG!
    I also love your blog's new banner,
    so unique just like you.
    :)


    Ms. Kei

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing look, i love the watch and shoes! Great stylish and chic outfit as always!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice outfit Kylie! Love your bag!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You looked amazing in that event and I love your makeup, it's so pretty :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think this is one of my favorite outfits by you!! :) love your blazer and bag especially Kylie!

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your blazer Kylie! I'm excited to see you blog about the event. :)

    www.annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the vibrant red colour of your bag! :)

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm looking forward to reading your post on the event! Nice look as always, Kylie!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice 

    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your blazer and shoes Kylie! Looks so great on you :)

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xx
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look so fabulous! Love the bag and watch so much! Sounds like a great event. T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really love how you put together different prints in one outfit! :)

    Loving the new banner, btw!

    <3, Alex // http://www.lexidoodledoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your outfit Kylie! It's great to know that you're attending an event like this na! Iba na talaga :)

    Have a nice day! :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    http://www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.