Was Sorta Hoping That You'd Stay

So I started my fashion blog a few months ago and for some reason, I ended up not posting anything at all. I guess I have college life to blame for that. However, I've decided to create a new blog to start over from scratch, and I promise to be more active and consistent in posting this time. *fingers crossed*

Let me kick-start this blog off by posting a recent OOTD shot of me. (The first of many, I hope).




STUDDED JACKET from Tomato
STRIPED TANK TOP from People Are People
RED ACID-WASHED JEANS from Pop Culture
GLADIATOR SANDALS from Steve Madden


As people close to me would know, my style is usually classic & preppy. However, I've been tending towards more edgier styles recently. When I saw this studded jacket from Tomato, I absolutely adored it and didn't even think twice about buying it. It originally cost PHP900, but I bought it during MoA's huge sale, and I managed to get it for only PHP300! What a deal!

Plus, the jacket actually comes with a detachable flowy skirt extension. In my opinion, it really switches up the look of the jacket, making it even more versatile! Here it is below paired with graphic leggings:



I am absolutely obsessed with studded clothes and accessories. I think they add such a cool vibe to any outfit. What do you think? Am I able to pull it off? And which do you prefer, with or without the "skirt"? Let me know! xo



TIP: If you're going to wear a studded jacket like mine, try to keep your accessories at a minimum. That way, you'd be able to keep the focus on your jacket. Being an accessories freak, I actually originally wore a statement necklace with this outfit, but I later decided to take it off because it really downplayed the "wow" factor of the jacket.

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11117103/?claim=jt4q3m8cqxu">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

1 comment:

  1. Love the studded jacket dear! <3 I'll visit tomato soon! ^_^ Congrats for the new blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.