Shop At TABOO, My Mini Pop-Up Store!


Two days ago, I was invited to be a part of MINIPOPUP, which is a platform that allows fashion bloggers, celebrities, and other personalities to create their own mini online store featuring products from other brands of their own choosing. Naturally, I was very excited to join the team, and now I have officially created my own mini pop-up store!

My shop includes both clothing as well as accessories, from brands that I personally love and admire, all of which have been carefully and exclusively selected by me to share with you all. I think this is a great way for me to be able to share a wider range of my personal style and taste, so please do check out my mini store and shop, shop, shop!

I will be updating the store regularly whenever I find items that reach my personal standards. Don't worry, I'm just getting started! I will make sure to include more affordable items daily.

Go to my store now by clicking here. You may also find the banner on the right-side panel of my blog.
Happy shopping, everyone!

x


24 comments:

  1. Wow, ang cool!!! I know this is big coming from you.. check ko agad <3

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very nice idea, and a great new start for you! Great job.
    Kisses
    Diana
    The Spiral D
    Facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats. That must be so fun for you.

    http://thinkworkandgo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, welcome to the community! you can check out my store too! hehe happy selling!

    xo, Carla
    www.carlaviolet.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great idea! Love the concept and I know you'll do it justice! Might just swing by sometimes!

    - Che

    style-che.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's amazing, love the sunglasses and those gladiators you chose! xo

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that's so fantastic Kylie! Congratulations, you definitely deserve recognition for your fashion style, you're amazing. :) I looked through the website, and I'm obsessed with the sunnies and sandals you picked out!

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xx
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  8. this sounds great! I'll visit it! :) I miss reading your blog Kylie and it feels so good to be back.

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. this sounds like a great platform ! i just love the idea. i hope i could be having my own mini online store too in the near future <3

    yanibonifacio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. so cooollll..

    kristinateo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. sounds very great! nice
    I'd love to know your opinion on my NEW POST
    http://tr3ndygirl.com
    would you like to pass from my blog?
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww congrats on the store! Looks like an awesome platform too by the way! :)

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    LIKE MY BLOG ON FACEBOOK :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh hey this is amazing! Great job to you Kyle! You're getting the best of what you have. Can't wait to visit your store! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. yay! congrats to this and good luck! sana magtagal at magtuloy-tuloy yan! :)

    http://lavinajampit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Interactieve presentatie popup winkel is de beste optie voor uw bedrijf...!!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.