All Torn Up


One trend that I have been obsessed with lately is the ultra-ripped jeans trend. Sure, distressed denim has been around for a long time, but the new version of the trend is a lot more dramatic and bold -- definitely not for the faint of heart. 

My problem was that I couldn't find any stores here in the Philippines selling the ultra-ripped ones that I wanted. That's why when I received an e-mail from Chictopia featuring a quick DIY tutorial, I decided to just do it myself.




BLAZER from Chick Flick
SHIRT from Ten & Co.
RIPPED JEANS from Wasteland
SANDALS from Steve Madden
BAG from Hermes




WATCH from Chanel
NECKLACE from Apostrophe

What do you think? This is one of those trends which you'll either love or hate. I probably wouldn't be wearing this in the long run, but right now I'm having fun with it. I'm always down to try new things, and when it comes to style, it's always good to be fearless.

xo





22 comments:

  1. Great style! I love your pants
    Happy week end dear

    Viky --- MySecretFashionPoison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!! Good job, you did it by yourself!

    Kisses,
    B
    Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! They turned out great!!! I love them :)
    Hope you can share the DIY process!
    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG same here! I've been looking for the perfect pair for the longest time now but gosh, you pull it off so well! Love this outfit! :)

    GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    LIKE MY BLOG ON FACEBOOK :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I seen them also, and I love them, so cool! Great styling! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice torn jeans look! They're my fav trend as of late. Thanks for sharing!

    Justin
    Walking, Talking Style
    Follow me: Facebook, Bloglovin', Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  7. so chic! so the bag <3

    x Maria
    New outfit post up on my blog
    featuring my new lace blouse

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg great inspiration!
    love the outfit

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, you did such an awesome DIY job! I love distressed denim.

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, hello, hello! :D Im so happy to visit your blog. :) Ang cute ng DIY mo. Im also into that distressed jeans kasi summer na eh. :D

    Following your blog now, hope u can visit my blog and follow na rin. :) YAY!

    Jewel Clicks

    ReplyDelete
  11. I personally don't feel like I could pull the ripped jeans look off, but I have to say that you can work it! I love the way you look with them and the way you styled the jeans is very nice!
    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks SO cool! Loving the jeans :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Omg I am loving those pants and you look fabulous! :)

    www.myglossyaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so nice! Love the pants on you. Happy First day of April! :D



    I AM ALSO ON: Instagram @kennydaily, Bloglovin and Facebook (i follow back, just let me know your links)


    xoxo;
    What Kenny Hearts a Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. obsessed with this trend as well.. you did an amazing job at it <3

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. love how you wore the ripped jeans! you rock :)

    http://www.lavinajampit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. The hottest jeans ever! xxx

    www.stylentonic.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love how edgy and fierce one may look wearing ripped off jeans but I do not have the courage to wear it :( baka sabihan rin ako ng mama ko na sira ulo ako hahaha but I am very happy how you pull it Kylie!! bagay na bagay sa 'yo, ang fierce!!!! :))

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.