All The Attention Is Leading Me To Feel Important





Sometimes it's amazing what you can find hidden deep inside your closet. Take these plaid pants, for instance. I bought them back in 2009 and for some reason I've never even worn them. As the years passed, I guess they got hidden beneath the pile of my newer clothes, and I only managed to find them again when I was cleaning out my closet yesterday.




Since plaid is apparently "in" again, I decided to wear these pants today. I'm sure they're happy to finally see the light of day five years after I originally bought them lol.


I encourage you all to do some "closet cleaning" every once in a while. You never know what item's you'll find hidden away under your pile of clothes.


RED BLAZER from The Posh Wardrobe
VINTAGE PURPLE TOP from Wasteland
PLAID PANTS from Thailand
PINK MINI FLAP BAG from Chanel
ASSORTED NECKLACES from Charlotte Russe


WHITE J12 WATCH from Chanel
RHINESTONE BOW RING from Forever 21
BITCH RING from Thailand




23 comments:

  1. Another awesome post! I adore how you mix and match the plaid print! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you mix patterns and colors! This is such a cool look :D
    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this combo is amazing!!!!
    Red is your color babe!!! I love your jacket.
    You look awesome.
    Kisses
    The Indian Savage Diary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great print and color combo, you look so crisp and fresh! xo

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful.you look so pretty
    love the whole look and the blazer is very chic
    keep intouch
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your style dear!

    I’m waiting for your opinion on my latest post!
    BABYWHATSUP.COM

    Facebook | Instagram | Bloglovin |
    Win a trip in Genoa

    Kisses, Alice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. perfect match of the blazer and top! orange and blue is love. your bag is so cute too :)

    http://www.lavinajampit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. you have an impressive collection of blazers x

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those pants are so cool and its hard to believe that they are from 2009!!
    You look so good with them on!
    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful look! Loving your pants <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the fun mix of colors and pattern here!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look fabulous! I love the color combo, an the pattern of your pants is fantastic. I don't think I could pull off such a bold look!

    Best,
    Christina

    looksbylau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love how the pictures were taken! Gorg

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice accessories. I love cleaning my closet too! it makes me discover pieces that are back in style these days.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.